7.09.2018

Gray Blades 2 Blues 0

Our first goal was a beauty with Faster Pete Skating from our end through the whole team and passing to a wide open Johnny for the one timer that the Goalie had no chance.

and 10 minutes later Reg found Faster Pete open for a beautiful back hander into the net and we were up 2 to Zippo and after that both Goalies were unbeatable!!!,,,Colin attended the game as the team's doctor, unable to play due to a knee

They were missing their best player and although they attacked with many a three on ones, could not do the trick!! They would always elect to shoot instead of pass

With a minute to go I found myself behind the net with a charging Walker coming at me and he wrestled me head first to the ice, and thank God for my 40 year old JOFA Helmet!!..and yet no penalty....I got the number of that truck!!

Ron Craig has just finished bribing  Richard for a select Gray Blade team for the winter League.....and yes Jim Stone had another 3 assists