3.26.2017

Random Gray Blade Pics from the past

In the Leafs auxiliary dressing room in Port Credit 

Circa1987 in Montreal at Cat Glasse arena...my first and last year as captain

With the best Def partner I had at Leah"s wedding
We are in London circa 1990

Our first trip to Florida circa 1987 just before we became the Gray Blades

I just remember in that 1987 trip to Montreal, how earl the game was and my mind was pickled

early 90's at Maple Leaf Gardens with the Leaf NHL Oldtimers...Dad and I are just above the big M

Around 2012...Blades win the Cup!!

Gray Blades founders at Caesar's Palace circa 2007

Blades in a tournament, I think Faustina, about 10 years ago

At Craigs 60th Birthday , about 8 years ago

I am on the 3rd line for the Pee Wee AAA in Montreal...played with Bobby Lalonde and against Guy Lafleur

Displaying the Original 6 uniforms that were 1st prize the Gray Blades Tournament in 1993

10 Years ago at Caesar's Palace at the Sports Bar

My Great Grandfathers Produce Market on the Danforth  long time ago

After a game at Central Arena...think I am about 8

The boys at one of the many Weddings

Kathryn who had a full ride at Q

Finally somebody recognized my coaching abilities!!!