5.17.2015

My Dad Larry Dallimore Sep 1 1928 t0 May 15 , 2015


this was the last pic of us a few days before he passed on (more pics to follow)
50 years we golfed together,  40 years we played hockey together, 7 years as a Gray Blade, he taught me how to skate, we played hockey on Grenadier Pond with his brother John  many times before I was 10, when I was 12 living in Montreal we would skate one on ones in 20 below for hours and I never got around him,  he attended 40 Grand Bend Invitationals winning the Golden Jock twice and the low gross Golf 5 times, we had 64 Christmases  he attended all 5 of my daughters weddings,  He had 21 grand kids and 8 great grand kids,  we both enjoyed Molson Canadian and a good Steak,  he loved his Salmon and a good Caesar salad, we both shot right, at least he had all his feathers and was proud of that, when he retired he would still travel with the Gray Blades to watch us fumble about, he was always armed with a plethura of jokes, when I was 18 I told him I was going to buy a Motorcycle and he would have none of that so he had his father give me his car,  he always said he would be shot by a jealous husband but he loved his wife and his family to the fullest