4.11.2015

Gray Blades lose 6 to 0 to The Red Helmut

We won the first 2 games but needed only a tie tonight but we could not do it

It has been many years since we have been shut out

Meditating

I was kicked out of the game for hitting the Red Helmut guy from behind...I meant to just brush him but I am old and the timing is off....as usual he calls me a "Pussy" for some reason

Robbo was without help tonight

At least Stone, Craig and Tom won some of the prizes tonight

we were scheduled to go to the Goose tonight but that fell through

So we missed the Dance again!!

I think if we had Reg it would have made a difference!!


Jim wins the Tiger Williams Leaf Sweater....how long before it ends up on th Ice???

I offered him $100 dollars not to sell it to me

And Jim still had 3 assists tonight!!